Sunday 14 October 2012

In My Mailbox

From the library and literally in the mailbox:

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund: Heard good things about this one, plus I love Jane Austen's Persuasion, so here's hoping it rocks.
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury: This is a reread, because o mon Dieu I love this historical. Almost as much as Y. S. Lee's The Agency series.
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst: Been waiting for this one for ages and also heard good things! *crosses fingers*
Little Brother: Another reread, a kickass one full of technology and rebellion and importance.
Iron Hearted Violet (thank you, L,BBFYR!): A middle-grade fantasy that's not quite going in the direction I'd like it to.
Ask the Passengers (thanks again, L,BBFYR!): A lovely, balanced YA contemporary involving LGBTQ issues and philosophy. See my review here.

And how's your fall going? It's already snowed once up here. Eep.