Sunday 16 September 2012

In My Mailbox

Long time no see! Sorry for the temporary absence on the blog. Here's my library haul for the past two weeks (I've told you the library's my best friend, haven't I?):


Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
Cold Cereal by Adam Rex
Glory Be by Augusta Scattergood
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (reread. Hopefully I'll actually finish rereading it this time)
The Book of Wonders by Jasmine Richards
Cold Fury by T. M. Goeglein
Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in A Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente

The Templeton Twins Have An Idea by Ellis Weiner (shout-out to Nafiza for this rec)
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Bait by Alex Sanchez
House of Many Ways by Dianna Wynne-Jones
A Wolf at the Door: and Other Retold Fairytales edited by Ellen Datlow (reread)
Words in the Dust by Lizzie K. Foley
Remarkable by Trent Reedy
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Looks by Madeleine George

Just look at all that glorious contemp & fantasy middle-grade. *__* ...And no, I don't know how I'm going to get through that many books in a two-three week period either. :P How's your September been, loves?