Thursday 19 July 2012

away.

So remember my catch-up post in which I vowed to blog more consistently? Something I realized: it's difficult to blog consistently when you're going abroad.

Yes, I'm going away on vacay (sort of) (I just wanted to say that 'cause it rhymed) and possibly abandoning PtC for three weeks. The reading and writing shall never stop, though, so that's all good.

Before I leave, I wanted to say (and if you're not the sentimental type you can just skip this part) that I'm so proud of this book blog of mine. I took a look through my review archive, and I've now got over 85 reviews up. I've always seen 100 as sort of the number to reach, and being this close is thrilling. I might pull a Nafiza and start madly reviewing once-per-day once I get back in mid-August, so I can close out the summer with a bang.

I think starting Pass the Chiclets has been one of the most exhilarating choices yet.

Anyway. Here's a pretty photo for sticking through with me. Happy summer, lovelies.

the London Eye; found here. (no, I'm not going to London.)