It's summer. No school, lots of sunscreen and time time time to read books, write and go to the library! (...And other bodily functions too, I suppose, such as sleeping and eating and, you know, breathing.) So here's a catch-up post. More for my purposes than yours, but whatevs. Friends like to keep up with friends, right?
- The few ARCs and books for review I have left include Girl Out Loud and Devine Intervention from Scholastic (sorry I haven't gotten around to them yet, Catherine! *grovels*), plus some titles from Hachette and S&S. The latter titles reviewed will be pick-and-choose.
- Lately all I've been doing on this little blog of mine here are reviews and In My Mailboxes, which sets up a kind of monotony, I think. So maybe more posts related to books in general are on their way? Potentially? At the very least, I'll be doing a post on why we should judge books on their cover... or at least, we should judge the book's publisher on the cover.
- I'm going to blog more consistently. This'll involve planning and pre-scheduling blog posts/reviews, which on the outside to you, my lovely reader, will just look like more posts in a less haphazard manner. But I do believe blogging consistently is part of the key to actually enjoying blogging.
- Can you believe Google Chrome doesn't have the words "blog" and "blogging" in its automatic dictionary? *shakes head*
- And there may be a few design changes around PtC!
So here's to the best of things we make of summer. :)