Sunday 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox

a meme hosted by The Story Siren
***
From the library:



Ivy's Ever After by Dawn Lairamore & The White Assassin by Hilary Wagner: YAY for middle-grade! I'm getting my MG fantasy fix this weekend, all right. <3

The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King: Yes, I'm finally reading some legit adult fiction, and OMG this mystery is so good. Features Mary Russell and her partner, Sherlock Holmes. ;)

The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson & Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor: So I'm REALLY looking forward to the first, and NOT looking forward to the second. LOL.

Literally in the mail (thanks, Penguin!):

Time Snatchers by Richard Ungar: Middle-grade sci-fi! But this is a debut, so I'm wary.
Darkest Light by Hiromi Goto: I enjoyed her Half World reasonably; we'll see how this goes.
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour: High-ish expectations for this one.