Sunday 2 October 2011

In My Mailbox

a meme hosted by The Story Siren
***
Literally in my mailbox (thanks, Penguin!):

The Apothecary by Maile Meloy: A historical MG, if I'm not mistaken about the age group. Still tentative about this one.

The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff: Bit iffy on the whole Hell/Earth thing, so I'm just hoping for a good developing of the romance.

Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (not shown): Hachette sent me this in paperback! *dances*

Picked up from a used book sale:

Crunch Time by Mariah Fredericks: SATs! Cheating! Four different POVs!

Jumping the Scratch by Sarah Weeks: Apparently this author's previous, So B. It, is pretty good, but I'm clueless as to what to expect from this.


The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart: Heard lots of great things about this one, but not feeling so great going in.

Bought: Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe: This is the first book I've bought in ages, and that's because it ROCKS yo. Review to come.

What's in your mailbox?