Friday 23 September 2011

my Internet is ALIVE.

And this means regular reviews again! I'm so sorry for ditching PtC for nearly an entire month. (Not to mention going without Internet access drove me full moon crazy bothered me somewhat.) But now the schedule's back on track, the reviews are lined up and hopefully all my publicist contacts' faith will be restored in me.

A sneak peek of reviews to come:

  • Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
  • Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
  • The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
  • Give Up The Ghost by Megan Crewe
  • Llama Llama Home With Mama by Anna Dewdney (a picture book, whee!)
And I'm uber-looking forward to getting back into the swing of the book blogosphere. Thinking about all the up-and-comers that I might've missed this month makes me even more anxious to start touring all your blogs again. So glad to be back!

<3