Sunday 14 August 2011

In My Mailbox

a meme hosted by The Story Siren
***
I'm baaaack! And oui, I'm aware that I'm posting two IMMs in a row, which makes me feel like a very incompetent blogger indeed. But no worries! Reviews are coming. Yes indeed.

Literally in my mailbox:


Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier: A blind protagonist! Thievery and adventure! Middle-grade fantasy!!! What more could you want? (Thanks, Penguin!)

Supernaturally by Kiersten White: I won this one. Wasn't expecting to like it, but White seems to be good at leaving you with a relatively good fuzzy feeling inside.

And because my library rocks, I got even more books this week:


Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Fauna by Alissa York
I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
Storm Glass by Maria V Snyder
Sea Glass by Maria V Snyder
Spy Glass by Maria V Snyder
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigulapi