Sunday 10 April 2011

In My Mailbox

a meme hosted by The Story Siren
***
What I won:

Half World by Hirmoi Goto: This reminds me of the movie Spirited Away. Hoping it'll be just as intriguing, and half as scary... (Yes, Spirited Away scared the brains out of me, hehe.)

Karma by Cathy Ostlere: Okay, so clearly I don't get prose poetry, because to me this just reads like prose. Except paragraphed a little more often. Guess I should be judging it by the content more, though, eh?


Dust City by Robert Paul Weston: I have this in ARC version already, but the hardcover is so pretty! *pets jacket* Oh, and BTdubs, the book's super-good too.

Eon by Alison Goodman: Picked this up at the library and liked it, so am thrilled I get it in hardcover! Asian fantasies are always cool.


Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon (and swag): Look at those gorgeous postcards! *sigh* I actually preferred the hardcover cover of Silver Phoenix, but oh well. Am happy I got this AMAZING book.

What's in your mailbox?